Here are the 5 Reasons Why People Choose Semi-Personal Training
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to lose weight, have fun with a small group of friends, and receive specialized coaching to help achieve weight-loss goals and a customized plan of how to maintain the results you worked to achieve? If that sounds like something that peaks your interest, then there is great news for you!
Some fitness coaches offer semi-private training sessions. They open up the class for a small group of clients, usually that range from 1-4 individuals, to work out together with a common goal: to lose weight, tighten, tone, and/or gain lean muscle.
Benefits of joining a Semi-private Training Program
- Reduces Cost – Having a personal trainer may be out of the budget for some clients. By choosing to have semi-private personal training sessions you can significantly reduce the cost and get most of the benefits you would receive with private personal training sessions.
- Encourage others – encouragement can help those that are weak to feel like they can achieve their goals. You and the other members of the personal training group can encourage one another.
- Build friendships - Sometimes a person may not know how to execute the actions needed for a certain exercise while you may and you can offer words of encouragement and advice. Likewise, you may find the encouragement you need to keep going strong. Many of my Shaping U clients end up as very close friends during and even after the end of their personal training program.
- Competitiveness – If you’re the competitive type, then you will likely try to outdo the person or people you’re training with, thus giving you the extra oomph that you need to meet or exceed your goals.
- Reduce Obesity - Research shows that obesity can be contagious, according to a New England Journal of Medicine study that was conducted over a span of 30+ years. In their article it says:
“We performed a quantitative analysis of the nature and extent of the person-to-person spread of obesity as a possible factor contributing to the obesity epidemic…”
According to research if you work out with your friends your chances of becoming obese can be reduced.
Don’t wait Get Results by Doing This
In order to begin achieving results you will need to act now. Make an appointment with a fitness coach and find out more about semi-private- small group training that they lead. At Shaping U, our personal trainers have been certified by one or more of these type of Nationally Accredited Organizations like: ACE, ISSA (International Sciences Association) and NFPT (National Federation Of Professional Trainers). In addition to having their certifications, they have the experience necessary in order to lead a group of individuals to achieve common goals like: weight loss, toning, firming, and lean muscle gain as well.
To get your FREE Fitness and Weight Loss Reports!