Benefits of Personal Training Programs in Birmingham
Every service we offer Shaping U is a form of Personal Training. We pride ourselves as being one of Birmingham's Best Personal Training Services.
Clients that begin one of our Personal Training programs always report these things:
- Feeling like they have more energy (After just 2 weeks in the Program)
- Noticing clothes fitting better-Inches Lost & about 5-10 lbs lost (After 3-4 weeks
- Becoming much stronger-(after just 5-6 weeks)
- Doctors tell some clients that their High Blood Pressure has lowered–Some get off Meds (after 6-8 weeks)
- 4-8% Body fat Lost & 8-12 lbs lost- (also after 6-8 weeks)
- People notice a Transformation taking place-friends & family can see new separation in certain muscles, stomach is flatter, Glutes, Thighs, & arms are more Shapely & Toned-(as soon as just 8-9 Weeks)
- The client now has a better understanding how their body works…they see a pretty significant difference in Shape and Tone of their body. (after just 10-12 Weeks)
The client then becomes even more motivated than ever before! They become very proud that they have stuck with the program this long and have been consistent!
Confidence about themselves begins to skyrocket. Many by this time have lost as much as 18-28 lbs, 10-15% body fat, and 6-9 inches lost all over. (by the end of just 12 weeks)
The client then decides to continue their Lifestyle change, they are going to stick with the program as long as they are able….Now they are ready to take their health and Fitness to the Next Level. (12 Weeks and Beyond)
You will have the ability to have all of these results and more…as long as you decide to take Action.
First – pick a program you think you will enjoy. Then stick with it! (this Is Key) Second – schedule your free assessment & nutrition consultation with your Trainer. Third – Let your trainer know which 3-4 days you will be coming train on. Fourth – show up for your first session and don’t look back…just keep striving forward!
Here are 10 of many Reasons you would need Personal Training.
- 1) You are tired and bored with the same old workouts
- 2) You need to be Educated-you have no idea what you are doing.
- 3) What you are doing is not working
- 4) You are looking for a Challenge
- 5) You want someone to train you in your home
- 6) You want to be supervised and have accountability
- 7) You are training for a sport or a Fitness Event
- 8) You have specific needs, like range of Motion limitations, injuries, etc. (We can Help)
- 9) You are wasting money in a Big Box Gym…because you do not know what to do or where to start.
- 10) You might know how to workout….but you just don’t want to have to think about it..You want a (Done For You) Program. (We Can Help)
If you need help figuring out which kind of Personal Training Program would be best for you….then just click the Free Week Button below.
To get your FREE Fitness and Weight Loss Reports!