Preventative Measures You Can Take for Personal Health & Fitness
Obesity, Cancer and One of the Preventative Measures You can take
According to studies the rate of obese people getting cancer is on the rise.
Take a look at what HealthDay News reports:
“Obesity is associated with close to 500,000 new cancer cases worldwide each year, and nearly two-thirds of obesity-related cancers occur in North America and Europe, a new report shows…”
In addition this is what Dr. Melina Arnold, the study leader says:
"Our findings add support for a global effort to address the rising trends in obesity. The global prevalence of obesity in adults has doubled since 1980. If this trend continues, it will certainly boost the future burden of cancer, particularly in South America and North Africa, where the largest increases in the rate of obesity have been seen over the last 30 years,”
Imagine that the rate of obesity and cancer continue to rise. Therefore, in order to decrease your risk of getting cancer you should begin taking care of your health.
Top reasons most people use to avoid exercise
Many people think of reasons why they cannot exercise; they even try to convince people that their “excuses” are valid. Very rarely are excuses to not exercise or to eat healthy valid. First let’s go over common reasons why people say they cannot exercise:
1. Not enough time 2. Too expensive 3. My legs or body hurt 4. Work a lot
Validity of not exercising
1. You have 24 hrs in a day. An example of a math equation will look like this: 24hours – 8 hrs for sleep = 16hrs remaining. You work 9 hrs and you commute 2hrs (9+2=11). You have 16 hrs – 11 hrs = 5hrs in a day to do extra activities. So, the real question is: what are you doing with your extra time? Often people use their available time as leisure time to go out with family, friends or acquaintances; watch television or read.
2. You need to consider the costs involved with neglecting your body; oftentimes the result of not getting healthy can be more expensive.
3. Many times people experience ailments that can cause them to feel pain. It may be a result of not being able to ‘carry their own weight’.
4. If you work a lot do you have extra time during breaks, shifts or jobs?
Challenge your excuses
1. If you like being with friends or making new ones there is good news for you! Gyms in Pelham, AL and the surrounding areas offer boot camps, semi-private training sessions and more. Personal trainers are available to come to your home or office in the Pelham, AL area. They can customize your exercise regimen and make a meal plan with a grocery list to help you get on track to achieve your weight loss goals. 2. Gym memberships have a lot to offer. Sometimes affording both a fitness membership and having personalized training can increase the costs. In order to reduce the cost you can join a bootcamp or semi-privatetraining group at a gym that gives you free access to their facilities if you avail of one of their paid services. 3. If your body is experiencing pain then we suggest you ask your doctor before you begin any workout routine. They may advise you to start out your exercise regimen slowly. Some people can begin with a big block of time to work out while others need to start out slowly. A certified personal trainer can design a customized workout routine for you based on their knowledge and experience. 4. Exercise can help boost your immunity which means it reduces the risk of becoming ill. There is most likely a reason for you working a lot and you cannot afford getting sick. There are a variety of ways for you to fit exercise in to your busy schedule. You can hire a personal trainer to come to your office or home, go to the gym for a bootcamp or semi-personal training session and more.
Shaping U Fitness will help you Challenge your Excuses
If you’re looking for apersonal trainer in the Pelham, AL area then you should consider Shaping U Fitness trainers. Our personal trainers are certified with one or more of the following certifications: ACE, ISSA (International Sciences Association) and NFPT (National Federation Of Professional Trainers). The importance of getting a certified personal trainer is to reduce the risk of injury or worse.
We will help you challenge your excuses because it is our passion to help people look better, feel healthier and boost their immune system. We don’t like to see people suffer and are willing to work with individuals on their level or their condition.
As a bonus if you join one of our bootcamps, semi-private groups or have a personal trainer come to your home or office you will get access to our gym for no additional charges. Another bonus we offer is a one-week trial of ShapingU Fitness for free. Contact us today to get started by calling 205-586-0662, emailing: email@example.com or stop by our Pelham, AL gym.
To get your FREE Fitness and Weight Loss Reports!